General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Art. 1: The goods shall be delivered within the period stated on the order form, taking into account the customary tolerances specific to the nature of the industry or trade.
Art. 2: Every order implies acceptance of our terms and conditions by the customer.
Art. 3: In case of cancellation of the order or breach of contract, the customer shall owe a fixed and irreducible compensation of 20% of the order or the contract.
Art. 4: The delivery takes place at the seller's premises, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Art. 5: The goods are transported at the expense and risk of the buyer.
Art. 6: Complaints about delivered goods cannot be accepted if they are not received by us in writing within 7 days after delivery. Hidden defects must be reported within a short period after their discovery.
Art. 7: The delivered merchandise remains our property as long as the full price (principal, costs and interests) has not been paid. The purchaser bears the risks as from the delivery. He must keep the goods in their condition. The sale is legally cancelled in the event of non-payment on the due date and the goods are returned immediately. In the event of non-payment of the invoice by the 30th day after a reminder has been sent by registered post, the contract can be dissolved by us ipso jure and by simple notification sent by registered post. All this without prejudice to the payment of damages by the defaulting buyer.
Art. 8: Any unpaid invoice shall accrue interest at the rate of 12% per annum, ipso jure and without further notice, from its due date.
Art. 9: If the invoice remains unpaid within 10 days after a reminder has been sent by registered mail, the debt will be increased by 10% of the invoice amount. This applies as a fixed compensation for expenses other than loss of interest and the actual legal costs. If the seller does not fulfil his obligations, the consumer, i.e. any natural or legal person who acquires or uses the products or services exclusively for non-professional purposes, is entitled to claim compensation from the court in accordance with common law.
Art. 10: All our agreements are governed by Belgian law. If the customer is a natural or legal person who acquires or uses the products or services exclusively for non-professional purposes, all disputes arising from this agreement shall be settled before the court of the consumer's place of residence. In other cases, they can only be settled by the court
General warranty conditions Drop-pit
Art. 1: Products such as the DROP-PIT, produced and assembled by VDB Technics, are guaranteed against defects in materials or ASSEMBLY for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery, with the exception of specific conditions communicated explicitly.
Art. 2: The warranty conditions cannot be extended beyond this period.
Art.3: The seller's warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the products or parts which the seller considers defective, taking into account the capacity of the user.
Art.4: The seller only undertakes to ensure the replacement of defective parts and the repair of damaged goods which have only been delivered and invoiced to the purchaser by the seller.
Do NOT qualify for guarantee: DROP-PIT
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear such as wax brushes and loading arms
- the cost of labour
- the costs of disassembly or reassembly
- the costs of transport and customs formalities (unless explicitly agreed otherwise)
- the failures or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the following:
- Any kind of negligent daily maintenance** by the buyer or user. An annual winter maintenance* carried out by VDB Technics or their partner is hereby required.
- Any form of water damage; such as blocked drain or too high water level in the Drop-pit as a result of mud, blisters, dirt or other external factors)
- Any kind of lightning strike or vandalism.
- Any incorrect connection or handling by third parties who do not have the technical knowledge or training of VDB Technics technical team or its partners.
- Any incorrect or inappropriate use of the equipment.
- The use of equipment that is not in accordance with the technical specifications provided by the manufacturer or seller.
- The addition of accessories or other equipment or the use of parts necessary for the use of the equipment which are not in conformity with the technical specifications provided by the manufacturer or seller.
- Any mechanical, electronic, electrical or other modification or connection of the equipment by a third party.
Subject to any legal provisions, the Vendor's responsibility is strictly limited to the obligations defined in the present conditions or, if applicable, to other express conditions. If the purchaser returns products that were not delivered by the vendor, the vendor cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for any material or immaterial damage that may arise during any repair work
Winter maintenance*: An annual winter maintenance carried out by VDB Technics or their partner is necessary, otherwise the warranty will expire. Exceptions are purchases made after July or later. These do not need to undergo WO in the first year. The WO execution date is the reference date, not the date of the invoice or delivery note.
Daily maintenance **: applications of the daily maintenance are extensively discussed upon installation and during the follow-up training, and can be read in the installation and operating manual, and/or the checklists provided by VDB Technics. Negligent daily maintenance will void the warranty.
Qualification for warranty is LIMITED:
- Sensors have a limited warranty of 1 year.
- On motors and batteries the warranty is limited to a certain working time and/or number of charge cycles.
The warranty provisions in force at the time the warranty comes into force apply for the entire duration of the contract. We will gladly inform you of all the details.
General guarantee conditions other devices
Products that are not produced and assembled by the seller (VDB Technics), such as garden tools, mowing robots and ballpickers, have the same warranty conditions as stipulated in the manufacturer's warranty conditions. For more details regarding Belrobotic / Yamakiko Europe S.A., please visit
For other brands we are happy to inform you.
General sales and warranty terms and conditions in other languages are available on request.